We are delighted to offer this exciting 2-day course with Hakomi practitioner Diarmid Baillie.
Learn to access deep nourishing connection through interpersonal mindfulness practices, based on the Hakomi method of assisted self-discovery.
‘Loving Presence’ refers to a unique state of being with another person: the nourishing, spacious, nurturing atmosphere within which the spontaneous unfolding and healing of the self is naturally inspired to arise. The capacity to rest in this state with ourselves and others is innate, although usually occluded by other habitual ways of being, thinking and feeling.
Through this powerful series of embodied experiential explorations you may expect to develop in the following ways:
- Increased capacity to sustain presence with another.
- Increased sense of connection to self while connected with others.
- Increased ability to rest in a state of shared connection which nourishes each person.
- Increased joy, ease and pleasure in professional and personal relationships.
- Increased ability to sustain your energy while working with others in distress.
- Increased clarity and insight about how your inner experience is impacted by others.
- A deepening trust in the value of your unique presence to others, the power of simply being.
Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th October 2019, 10am to 5pm each day
3 Carment Drive, Glasgow, G1 3PP
Early bird price £170 (until 19th August)
Full price £190
Refreshments and Lunch included